Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Small excursion

19 April 2011

Rather than start off with a review of the day I'll share something. I go into hospital on the 10th of May I wasn't too afraid but after the information session I am now scared. When doing something for myself or entering an environment I am fine with it being 'khu ki' or whatever. When asked about food I am fine with anything so I just say 'si dan' which means anything. 

So I woke up at 8.30am skipped blogging and the morning exercises. I felt tired and sleepy the entire day because it took me 1-2 hours to sleep and I had broken sleep waking up at 3 and 6.

 I went shopping after lunch time. I bought some more snacks. It was different to my usual mentality of: get in, buy what you need, get out. I didnt have an objective to go to shop. Still drowsy I got a coffee chillier it was nice but i vomited about 30mins later because i felt dizzy getting pushed along in the wheelchair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment