Friday, February 18, 2011

poker?

!7 February 2011

Today I woke up at 9 despite sleeping at 4am I was determined not to nap at all.

Most of the day was spent playing magic online drafts which take 2-3 hrs each as I seem to always make the 2ND round only to lose it in an 8-4 draft. I want to be doing recorded drafts and games and will have much more detailed reports, let me know in the comments if this would interest you. I wanted to do the videos when I didn't know about the illness that I had so about 1 or 2 years ago when I started playing some mtg.

Now I don't want to seem ungrateful or greedy but I had used about 10% probably less on playing some online poker. Don't get me wrong gambling is bad. OK this what I'm planning to do, regardless this is the only amount I will ever spend on it. I treated it as buying a game. I am unable to really play any video games now at all as I am a likability to the team and it angers me when I make obvious errors when I play. Also I don't enjoy losing so I would refuse to play something I'm not good at. Back to the poker thing, I'm sorry if you feel betrayed in a way. I can't possibly find a job and start earning some money so this is my chance at it. The other thing is that without playing video games I did not have anything outside of magic online. Today I had lost $90 but I won $110 so there's start I net gained $20 terrible for a days work but it was fun and I don't intend to get suckered into it. I repeat myself that this is a one time deposit and I would not do it again, ever.

Why do I mention this when I could easily just not write about it, I feel you guys have the right to know where the generous donation is going.

Tomorrow I will go to the swimming pool to exercise as the doctor recommended which means that I will not have to take the anti depressants, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment