Monday, February 14, 2011

MTGO and more MTGO

13 February 2011

Today I woke up at 11am damn it napped a bit yesterday so I fell asleep at 2 on the plus side I started watching “1 litre of tears” again, I shall refer to it as 1lot now. Today was relatively simple. I stayed at home all day..

On mtgo I played a total of 7 games of constructed with the RUG deck similar to that I was talking about in my other post (or refer to the list below).
Maindeck

3 Rootbound Crag
1 Halimar Depths
2 Copperline Gorge
3 Mountain
3 Misty Rainforest
3 Forest
4 Raging Ravine
4 Scalding Tarn
3 Island
lands 26

1 Avenger of Zendikar
2 Inferno Titan
3 Acidic Slime
1 Frost Titan
4 Lotus Cobra
creatures 11

2 Harrow
2 Explore
3 Preordain
1 Destructive Force
4 Mana Leak
4 Lightning Bolt
spells 19

1 Chandra Nalaar
2 Garruk Wildspeaker
4 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
planesalkers 7

Sideboard
3 Tunnel Ignus
3 Arc Trail
3 Cunning Sparkmage
1 Trinket Mage
1 Acidic Slime
3 Gaea's Revenge
1 Basilisk Collar

I lost to some random aggro deck that was playing dark tutelage. Control is so much easier now with Gaea's revenge. It was the right call to take out Obstinate Baloth in the side board. On another note I lost in a draft with an insane-ish deck to poison. I missed 3 points of damage which would've won me the round. II'm looking forward to MBS pre-releases online on the weekends and PTQ Nagoya on Sunday at club Ashfield.

I went to my uncle's house and stayed there for a few hours to do the same thing I do at home anyway, play magic online.

I was confronted with a math problem to do with interest that I couldn't solve. Feel free to try:

Microsoft excel was troubling to me, I forgot what how to use it.

Tomorrow will be more interesting I hope as I get to visit my family doctor and also its valenbtines day *wink wink* no.

No comments:

Post a Comment